(January 8, 2013)
If you are interested in running for the Board of Directors for the positions of vice president, treasurer, and three directors or want to make a nomination, please contact Gary O’Neill at 815-877-1337 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations are due by February 1, 2013 and elections will be held in March 2013.
Just a reminder, that the last day to pay 2013 dues is February 1, 2013. Payments received after February 1, 2013 and on or before March 1, 2013 will be assessed a late fee of $25.00. Payments received after March 1, 2013 will not be accepted.
The installation of the new remotes for the skeet fields was delayed. It is now planned to have them up and running in the next week or two.
We have been given the go ahead to install a handgun range by the Winnebago County Board. The Club handgun range committee will be meeting in the near future to discuss and plan the construction. I will keep you informed as plans become firm. If you have any comments or questions, please contact the committee chairman, Greg Baylander at 815-494-7321or email him at email@example.com. The other members of the committee are Milt Schwanke, Paul Schuler, Pat Whitehead, and L.K. Roney.
- Second coat of paint on 3 of the skeet houses (one painted last year) – approved
- Paint bathrooms and kitchen – approved
- Electrical power for the 5 stand and handgun range – under consideration
- New badge system – under consideration
If anyone has any suggestions for additional club projects or comments on the above projects, please let me know.
2013 Club Events
- Annual Meeting – March 23
- Spring cleanup day – May 4
- Silver Dollar registered Skeet Shoot – May 31 thru June 2
- Open House – August 17
- Land fill lunch – September 10
- Braggin Rights Shoot – October 5
President, Rockford Skeet Club