RCS BOD, July 5 2022
PRESENT: Sam Valenza, Bill Shold , Al Perry, Mike Buckman, Randy Scott, Steve Wiltgren, Caleb Davis,
1. Meeting called to order at 5:30 by President Sam Valenza
2. Minutes of June/ 2022 – Approved, 6-0
3. Treasurers Report: Approved, 6-0
A. New Business:
1. Virus guidelines – Keep as is.
2. Update guest log book.
4. Handgun range heaters, Completed
5. Looking for more safety officers
6.NIRPC/RSC combined membership. – initiation fees waived.
7. Update website. In process
8. New grill – In process
9. New 5 stand remote. Completed
10. Trap voice call repaired. Completed
11. Fix gravel road. In process
a. Handgun league – Started
b. Trap tutorial spring – again in fall
c. Membership committee, started working on new ideas.
d. club internet, getting quotes
e. 5 stand/sporting league – started
Projects for 2022
Rebuild trap houses, in process
Clay removal, Completed
clean up day – Completed
Fun day – Completed
Landfill lunch – 9/16/22
School trap team – Completed
Club sponsored t-shirts, Completed
New Membership day 9/24/22
Meeting adjourned at 6:30
Next Board meeting August 2, 2022
Respectfully submitted – Caleb Davis, Secretary