BOD Meeting of 7 December 2015
PRESENT: Sam Valenza, Larry Ohda, Randy Scott, Al Perry, Harley Shepherd, Clay Buehler, and Terry VanDerBoom
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER AT 1735 BY PRESIDENT SAM VALENZA
- Minutes of November 2, 2015 – Accepted as presented 6-0
- Treasurers Report:
- Accepted as read, attached by reference
- Review of 2016 Budget plan was completed. Final budget will be completed in January 2016 and will include any revision as result of December activities and any new projects/needs identified for inclusion. Final budget will be posted upon completion.
- Financial reporting for 2015 calendar year will be completed in January prior to meeting with accountants
- 2015 Projects
- Hand gun range pulley system – in process – working through pulley system design.
- Construction of 5 stand deck – 2 designs under review – construction on hold pending over shoot rights resolution. No change
- Cameras for 5 stand and pistol range – Equipment donated installation needs to be scheduled. No change.
- Club will order video surveillance signs – Five signs were purchased and will be mounted strategically on club land. Larry Ohda to install.
- A surge suppressor was added to the trap field.
- New shipment of clay targets was received December 7, 2015.
- Additional pull cords for the trap machine exist but would not solve issues surrounding power outages.
- Additional liability insurance to cover board members was purchased by the club.
- 2016 Club board elections: Offices of President, Secretary, and at large BoD Directors (3) will be on the ballet. Elections are scheduled for February.
- Club Dues invoices were sent to all members and responses can be made to payment drawer or Terry VanDerBoom.
- Skeet field three repairs will completed within next couple of weeks
- 2015 Events – All events complete. Financial reports were completed for all events
- Vintage shoot – 20 June 2015.
- Registered Skeet Shoot – August 15 and 16, 2015.
- Old Geezer Shoot – 5 September 2015.
- Landfill Lunch – 8 September 2015.
- Braggin Rights shoot – 17 October 2015.
- Turkey Shoot – 7 November 2015
- New Business
- RSC club board members continue to meet with S & T Land Corp board members improve relations and develop comprehensive plans for club growth. The teams met on November 30, 2015 and will continue the meetings in January 2016 .
- No other member business.
NEXT REGULARLY SCHEDULED MEETING IS TUESDAY, 4 JANUARY 2016 @ 1730
Respectfully submitted – Al Perry, Secretary