The Board of Directors (BOD) has decided that the Rockford Skeet Club will remain open during this coronavirus pandemic. However, state guidelines, as listed below, shall be followed in order to help prevent the spread of the virus. The BOD has decided to postpone the annual meeting scheduled for March 28, 2020. Also, the start of the handgun league scheduled to start March 28 and the trap league scheduled to start April 15 will be postpone to future undetermined start dates.
Club Coronavirus Guidelines
- Maintain social distancing of six feet
- Wash hand frequently
- When coughing cover mouth and cough into bend in elbow
- If sick for any reason stay home
- No gathering of more than 10 people in the club house
- It is recommended that no more than 3 shooters at a venue/field
- Use gloves when handling the remotes
- Food is not to be prepared in the club house. Prepared carry in food is permitted.
Your cooperation in following these guidelines will help to prevent you and your fellow members from being infected with this virus.
President, Rockford Skeet Club