RCS BOD, November 2, 2021 PRESENT: Sam Valenza, Bill Shold , Al Perry,. Terry VanDanBoom, Randy Scott, Caleb Davis
1. Meeting called to order at 5:30 by President Sam Valenza
2. Minutes of September / 2021 – Approved 6-0
3. Treasurers Report: Approved, 6-0
4. 2021 Projects:
a. Additional concrete work to complete sidewalks on field 1 station 8 to 4 and from stair case sidewalks to semi-circle on all skeet fields. – 8/4/21 Completed
b. level the skeet fields. T.B.D.
c. paint skeet houses. Completed
d. paint propane tank. Completed
e. new skeet markers. Completed
f. access road
g. new tractor. Completed
6. 2021 Events. All events Completed
7. New Business:
1. Virus guidelines – Keep as is.
2. Meeting with NIRPC Board T.B.D.
3. Looking for help with the lawn crew for 2022, in process
4. Skeet league – starts November 27th
5. Silver Dollar Shoot. T.B.D.
a. Handgun Safety Course – Josh West from NIRPC Cancelled
b. Trap tutorial spring 2022
c. Handgun league Completed
d. Cathedral Baptist School Trap team, in discussion
I. Bird dog demo, spring 2022
8. Projects for 2022
a. Rebuild trap houses,
b. quote for shed at 5-stand
Meeting adjourned at 6:30
Next Board meeting December 7, 2021 Respectfully submitted – Caleb Davis, Secretary