RCS BOD , July 6 2021
PRESENT: Sam Valenza, , Bill Shold ,Terry Van Den Boom, Randy Scott,Caleb Davis.
- Meeting called to order at 5:30 by President Sam Valenza
- Minutes of June / 2021 – Approved , 4-0
- Treasurers Report: Approved , 4-0
- 2021 Projects:
a. Additional concrete work to complete sidewalks on field 1 station 8 to 4 and from stair
case sidewalks to semi-circle on all skeet fields. – Will be started in 3 to 4 weeks
b. Skeet houses and Trap houses maintenance – July, Rich Tomasweski
c. Paint propane tank – Todd Hendreys , ?????????????
- 2021 Events.
a. Annual meeting – 7/17 8:30 A.M.
b. Club fun day – July 17 with door prizes and raffle. With a green and pink bird challenge .
c. Registered Skeet Shoot – Canceled
d. Landfill lunch – September 17th
e. Family pig roast – October 2nd
- New Business:
- Trap league . T.B.D.
- Virus guidelines – sent out via email.
- New air conditioner for club house . Approved
- Fun Day sign . Completed
- Target stands for pistol range . Aproved7. Any member can organize a league with board approval.
- Board is looking for people to help out with
- Discussing archery venue.
- Field dog demonstration, fall
a. Handgun Safety Course – Canceled .
b. Shooting instructions – On fun day
c. Handgun league started May 17 On going .
d. 5 stand league – Started 6/2 at Rock Ridge
e. 5 stand to be on Thursday through Sunday . Approved
f. Skeet night . Dates Posted
g. Sam’s club card . Purchased
h. Members survey -Completed
i. No guest fees July 24th
and August 28th
Meeting adjourned at 6:30
Next Board meeting August 3 , 2021
Respectfully submitted – Caleb Davis , Secretar